Well, except for a few minor areas to apply some wood filler, the crown molding is done.  And not to brag or anything, but I didn't mis-cut a single piece of crown and all of my corners lined up about as good as I could have hoped for.  Yup...I rule.

I actually had a lot more crown molding left over than I thought I would.  I've got a full 8 ft. piece and 7 ft. of another piece left.  Maybe I'll have enough for some crown molding on the cabinets behind the bar when I finish the basement!  That is, if Teresa lets me have cabinets...or a bar...or a basement.

Next up...the base cabinet kick plates and some quarter-rounds in at the interior base of the front door, garage door and the glass door leading to the deck.  Fun stuff.